CDR Technician Level 1 Certification (Day 1): The Level I course is the entry level, basic Technician course designed to expose the new CDR Tool user to the basic functions of the Bosch CDR Tool, so that, at a minimum, the user can confidently image and preserve data from supported vehicles using the standard OBD II (DLC) port, or in some cases directly from the airbag control module (ACM).
CDR Technician Level 2 Certification (Day 2): The Level II course is the hands-on extension or follow-up to the Basic CDR Technician Level 1 course. It offers individual or small group guided instruction in the following:
1. Hands on in-Vehicle DLC data imaging
2. Module location and identification
3. Direct-to-module data imaging
4. Practical booster pack and adapter applications
5. "Repowering" in-vehicle systems to enable DLC data imaging
This hands-on instruction and evaluation by a Trainer/Mentor completes the CDR Technician Level Certification.